Thursday, June 5, 2014

Where I'm at right now

Right now my mind is heavy with creativity, obligations, and goals.

So first let's talk about SFC Lifestyle because that's the number 1 thing on my mind. For those who don't know what SFC is, it's a lifestyle brand that takes the image of an Entertainment Label & Talent Agency. I've built a team and am still in the process of editing our website content and doing videos. Just this morning I was doing research on all the legal aspects of wanting to have a talent agency and record label (Because entertainment labels don't exist). I have to get a standard business license, open up more bank accounts, get contracts, possibly hire an attorney, probably get a separate license in order to be a talent agent. Learn about business expenses and tax forms and tracking my artists. Choosing between LLC and S-corp. I'm most likely doing LLC since I did a decent amount of research on it. I have a ton of fees to pay which I guess would have been obvious to anyone except me.

I have a summer program I want to establish since I now have the resources to do so. I'm thinking of doing an art program in a few different cities; Lowell, Chelmsford, Dracut, Billerica, & Tewksbury. It's totally doable and would be really fun.

I also don't want to find a "job" during the summer because I want full control of my time to teach dance, book gigs, study more, network and even do yard work for some good hard cash. So I came up with an idea to turn that into a business as well.

I actually have my recital this coming Saturday which I'm not 100% prepared for because my solo isn't finished lol. So that is something I really need to get done. Plus I have rehearsal every night.

Wish me luck & I'll continue to keep you posted on my ventures. I plan to start vlogging I think or something like that idk, I just need to clear out space on my phone and my laptop #Struggle is so real

No comments:

Post a Comment