Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My life right now

The past 2 days I spent about 20 hours studying the music industry. 
I've been listening to pod casts, watching videos, and lots of reading.
And I have found that I want to go to UCLA for a semester to take a class or two, intern/ work for certain companies & train in dance.

I also spent a few hours reorganizing my phone & installing new apps. 
I want to be able to maximize my productivity while staying organized because 9 out of 10 times I'm usually not because I forget everything. 

I've been slacking a bit on the whole dancing aspect of my career but creating choreo has been much easier now than it has in the past.
I've been doing a lot of planning and organizing for a summer dance program that I hope everyone takes advantage of as well.
 
I finally acquired a new video-editing software & music software for all my media needs. (Bye bye Windows Movie Maker)
I'm planning on purchasing my first keyboard soon unless someone gets me a Casio keyboard for my birthday. *wink wink

I'm also starting to get into coding, really funtastic stuff.(Computer coding)

I've been blogging more personal stuff lately than relate-able stuff, I've just been in  a different place. I feel like I'm in a training ground. But it's like a happy one.

I'm going to start vlogging now (I'll still keep the baby clips coming).

I'm working on raising money & creating the blue prints for the company that I want to establish "SFC Lifestyle"; Record Label & Talent Agency.

I'm finding a lot of different ways to monetize everything I'm doing & it's a real challenge but definitely a lot of fun.

I haven't really left my house for any reason.
I don't really like socializing either when I'm in "Training mode". I like being in an environment where I can embrace my introverted ways.
This is currently my life. Thank you for always sending me snapchats, facebook crap, tweets & texts that I don't respond to. I'm just not in the right state of mind to talk to you. Nothing personal. I love you, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment