Thursday, July 31, 2014

If you're out there I swear to be good to you

Yup I'm on that Tori Kelly ish. I always find myself thinking about wanting to have someone with me on this journey. This desire leads me into temptation. This temptation makes me want to lower my "standards" by going after someone that doesn't fit what I'm looking for. Standards are a personal thing and we all have our own. For myself I look for a lot of key qualities within someone's personality & choice of lifestyle. The kind of people I try to avoid dating are people w/ O.C.D., clingy peeps, people who care too much about their looks, pessimists & "realists" (there needs to be a new term for realists because optimists achieve real things, just saying. Realists are just people with limitations) end side rant, and people who are closed-minded and get offended easily by anything and everything.

The main thing I look for in a person is passion, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to see it in someone rather quickly. Someone with an open-mind, and a creative one. I like people who can appreciate the small things. Independence & always wanting to grow is something I look for that's very important in my future significant other.

Sometimes I just want to have someone to hold hands, watch movies, cuddle, create, dance, cook, read, game, go on adventures & watch dance videos with. But I won't do it with someone I can't see myself having a future with. I'm very time-conscious so I won't waste my time settling for people who are convenient. I'm patient & picky. That's just me.

Meh

No comments:

Post a Comment